Races of the WorldEdit
- Mortal Man - While irrevocably ordinary people, en masses, humans decide the fate of the "Beings in Existancce".
- Faith Mage - Humans who can bend and placate axiom enough to produce "magic effects"
- Celestial Endowed - A supernaturally-imbued human with a link to a patron diety.
- Starforged - Artificial beings, who are powered by Axiom whom are created by deities to achieve various means, .
- Hallowed Incarnate - Dead persons possessed by a deity. They are the most supernatural of the Worldly Races.
Races of the PlaneEdit
- Godborne - Native beings who wax and wane according to favour humanity as a whole has for them.
- Subservi - Beings who were created by Dieties from Axiom to serve them in the Ethereal Plane
- Transubstantiated - Humans who have undergone transubstantiation, either through pure will or the will of a deity. Usuallys erve as peasents tot eh dities, but a few have been known to have powers that rival the gods.
Races of the Lower DepthsEdit
- The Accursed - An ethereal being who by will of another deity was banished to the Lower Depths, a world without the warmth of the Ethereal Plane.
- The Forgotten - Where the forgotten deities of ancietn humanity dwell. They are sad remnants of their former glory, forever altered by it.
- The Unwarded - They are both Forgotten and Accursed, the most loathesome inhabitants of the Lower Depths In the cosmic timeline, at the formation of the Trinitarian Empire any Pantheon who hadn't crafted a Heavenly Ward by teh creation of the Last Ward was cast out and .
Races of the World-BetweenEdit
- Darklings - Beings whom are native to an area of the World Between know as "the Void" that are charged to protect the Barrier Veil"
- Geists - Remains of humans trapped in the World-Between while they wait to be Raptured
- Spirits - Elemental incarnations of the Nature of World, such as spirits of trees, animals, rocks, soil, air, etc etc.